Furniture Polish at Home – Oil and Vinegar Wood Polish
Love picking out antiques and old wooden furniture for your home? Then you probably know that polishing doesn’t come cheap and often takes the extra effort of finding the right carpenter who can restore as well as polish. What if you could simply restore and polish at home? Here are some simple recipes to make your own wood polish and let your furniture shine away.
What you need: Water, white vinegar, olive oil, spray bottle.
1. In a spray bottle add a cup of water and a cup of vinegar.
2. Shake until blended. Now add a tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Shake again. Spray directly on wood. Use a soft cloth to wipe and shine.
4. Shake bottle before use every time as vinegar and oil separate.
1. Put one tablespoon vinegar and three tablespoons olive oil in a bowl.
2. Mix using a spoon. Dip a piece of soft cloth into the mixture and rub on wooden surface.
3. Rub until the surface shines. Make more solution for larger wooden surfaces.